Roughing it at Camp Mohawk makes tent camping an experience you won't want to miss. A two site minimum ensures your group exclusive rights to the entire primitive camping area! Including a covered pavilion with picinic tables, fire ring, tent pads, water faucet and access to Chocolate Bayou and hiking trails.
- No Alcohol
- No glass containers
- Maximum capacity is 10 sites/60 people.
- No vehicles allowed in the tent camping area
- Check in is 3 pm, check out is 12 pm
- Brazoria County residents receive a $2 discount per night
- First night rental fee required to hold
- Contact the Park Office within 72 hours (3 days) of the event if you must cancel. Failure to notify this office of cancellation will result in forfeiture of reservation fees.
TENT SITES $19 (2 Site Minimum)