Copyright 2011 Brazoria County Email: Webmaster
Brazos River County Park is a 40-acre day-use woodland park alongside the Brazos River on the north side of Planters Point Subdivision near Holiday Lakes. Brazos River features covered pavilions (1-large, 2-small), several picnic areas with tables and grills, extended playground areas, a walking trail through the woods, a canoe launch, paved parking, and restrooms.
Natural attractions include bird watching and nature viewing. Brazos River County Park is north of Planters Point Subdivision off CR 30 near Holiday Lakes.
3035 County Road 30
Angleton, TX 77515
GPS coordinates Lat: 29.200266 Lon: -95.563752
Park hours are 8 a.m. - dark
- Area used must be cleaned upon departure.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Fires or grills allowed in designated areas only.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Security may be acquired at your own expense.
- Extra charge to move and arrange tables.
- Excessive, loud music not allowed.
- Brazoria County residents receive a $10 discount.
- Rates include water and electricity.
- Payment due within 72 hours of reservation.
- 72 hour cancellation notice required for full refund.
- Inflatables, waterslides etc. require prior approval.
- A 3% convenience fee (min. $2) is applied to all credit card transactions.
BRAZOS pavilion $70
PEKING pavilion $40
MALLARD pavilion $40