District Clerk

Photography  by Jeff Wilson    



Frequently Asked Questions


Child Support Civil

Family Criminal


Customer Service Intake


If you wish to return to the question index click your browsers "Back" button after reading your answer


  The court deferred adjudication of my guilt and placed me on probation and my probation has since been terminated. Is this record available to potential employers, etc?  
  How can I file for a Petition of Non-Disclosure of my deferred adjudication?  
  Someone stole my identity and was arrested and convicted of a criminal offense. Is it possible to have my name removed from these records?  
  Where do I go to file charges against someone who has committed a crime?  
  I was a victim of a criminal offense. Where can I go to get information or assistance concerning the status or outcome of the case?  

How do I expunge my criminal case?


Is there a number I can call to get case information?


Where can I file a Post Conviction Writ of Habeas Corpus?

  Where can I file for an occupational driver's license?  
  Is there a number I can call for a name inquiry?  

Where can I obtain sex offender Information?


How can I obtain information regarding inmates incarcerated in Brazoria County Jail?

  What are your hours of operation?  
  What are the methods of payment accepted? Can I pay by check?  
  I cannot make my payment on time, can I pay it late?  

Are you open on weekends?


What is your address?













Hit Counter

Copyright 1998-2007 Brazoria County | Email: Webmaster